Terms & Conditions
Right Stuff Online Learning Terms and Conditions
Right Stuff online learning is an initiative of 2 youngsters working to share values for the younger generations. Apart from considering education as a business entity, we make sure to provide real values to our students.
At Right Stuff Learning we provide our students with a learning platform similar to their classrooms which includes interaction with our faculties and instant doubt clearance
We make sure that the topics covered are time bounded and clear
We believe that Right Stuff Online Learning will be a better way to learn online by providing a more valuable and reliable platform which Akins with a live classroom experience. We’re excessively passionate about this and our mission is to help students achieve it. We focus on a structure to help students clear out doubts instantly and simplify subjects. We deliver interactive and high quality remote learning.
Being a member of Right Stuff Online Learning or the use of any of the features and services on Right Stuff Online Learning, either as a registered member or as a visitor constitutes automatic acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Right Stuff Online Learning reserves the right to update the terms & conditions and notices of this agreement without any prior notice to you. It is your responsibility to periodically review the most current version of this Agreement. By accessing or using the Sites, Content, or Services, you agree to be abide by these Terms of Service.
If you do not agree with any of the terms and conditions of Right Stuff Online Learning, it is better not to register and you will not be denied the authority to use Right Stuff Online Learning services.
The views expressed on the website are not those of Right Stuff Online Learning, and any issues with them will definitely belong to it’s respective contributors.
Through the use of this site, you agree to hold Right Stuff Online Learning harmless and its sponsors, owners, shareholders or employees against any claims.
You should be responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Sites, Content and Services. You should agree not to disclose your password with any third parties. It will be your sole responsibility for any activities or actions under your password, whether or not done by you.
You should not create any content item originating from Right Stuff Online Learning available for public access by any means without obtaining prior written permission from Right Stuff Online Learning.
Right Stuff Online Learning provides a variety of forums for its members to express themselves in the form of blogs, comments, reviews and photographs. You truthfully assert that the content being contributed is yours and that you own the copyright to the content.
The content on the website is posted by Right Stuff Online Learning, visitors and its members. Right Stuff Online Learning will attempt to ensure the integrity and the accuracy of the Site in the Content and or Services but it does not guarantee that the information is accurate or complete or current. Right Stuff Online Learning can not be held liable for inaccuracy of any data listed on the website or any damage caused by the use of inaccurate data. It is Right Stuff Online Learning’s policy to correct any inaccuracy reported within 7 days.
The opinions and reviews expressed on the site belong to the users and Right Stuff Online Learning will not be liable for any of these content regarding the opinions and reviews. The platform allows users to express their views about different schools, teachers and training centers.Information about the schools posted on this site are obtained from their official websites as well as from other sources on the internet and in some case through directly contacting the schools.
Right Stuff Online Learning should not be considered as the final guide and authority in your decision making.Right Stuff Online Learning at its sole discretion may edit, delete or block access to any Content including the ones posted by the members without notice and liability. We will however make reasonable efforts to inform you of the changes.
By uploading the logo of your institute, you provide Right Stuff Online Learning the right to use the logo on the Right Stuff Online Learning website as well as on any Right Stuff Online Learning marketing material.
If you are a visitor on our website and if you update any personal contact information such as phone number or e-mail address, Right Stuff Online Learning reserves the right to contact you over Phone calls, SMS or Email. If the intention was for tutoring/learning, or seeking information about our product & services, the Right Stuff Online Learning team will guide you accordingly via phone call, SMS or email.
While using the website or engaging in any form of communication with any of the forums, you should agree not to:
- Post, publish or transmit any messages that is false, misleading, libellous, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, invades another’s privacy, offensive, promotes racism, hatred or harm against any individual or group or religion or caste, disobey another’s rights including any intellectual property rights or copyright or trademark, violates or encourages any applicable laws or regulations or would give rise to civil liability.
- Upload any content which you are not supposed to make available, under any law or any contractual or fiduciary relationships.
- Upload or make available any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party. You may, however, post extracts of copyrighted material so long as they adhere to fair Use guidelines.
- Collecting screen names and email addresses of members for the purpose of advertisement, solicitation or spam are strictly prohibited.
- Right Stuff Online Learning doesn’t allow registration for Home Tuition Agencies & Organizations who are engaged in providing products or services similar to that of Right Stuff Online Learning or collecting data from Right Stuff Online Learning website and sharing/utilizing it for the benefit of competitors. If there are any such registrations, Right Stuff Online Learning reserves the right to terminate those accounts without any prior notice & without processing the refund of subscription associated to those accounts.
Right Stuff Online Learning reserves the right to initiate any legal proceedings if any ‘Home Tuition Agencies or Organizations’ infringes the conditions stated above.
Terms and conditions for the faculties of Right Stuff Online Learning Faculty membership:
GUIDELINES FOR FACULTIES
- The classes must be very interactive, therefore the faculties must interact with every student individually during each session and make sure that they are following the lecture. Dominant teaching is not at all acceptable.
- Faculties must make a friendly approach with the students, so that they feel free to interact with you.
- Apart from subject knowledge, each session should necessarily include some refreshment activities in order to provide a relaxation for the students.
- Faculties must take special effort in bringing up academically weaker students.
- Faculties must work wholeheartedly and try not to get any negative feedback from the parents or students.
- Personal relationships with the students are strictly prohibited. Faculties can respond cleverly if the students contact them personally. Doubt clearance regarding topics is encouraged but only through groups.
- If you feel any discomfort during a class or if you observe any misbehavior, discuss it with the Class in Chief and report it to the higher authorities immediately.
- Faculties must start the class at the scheduled time itself. In case of any difficulty, the time change should be informed at least half an hour before the scheduled time.
- Faculties should utilize the prescribed duration of class completely. As mentioned earlier, faculties can decide how to use the available time effectively
- Postponing classes will never be encouraged. In case of any emergency, inform the faculty group so that a substitute can be arranged if possible.
EXAMS AND PERFORMANCE ANALYSIS
- Exams should be conducted after the completion of every chapter. Corresponding faculty can decide the timings and marks.
- Correction of papers should be done as fast as possible
- Separate Google sheets will be provided to enter the marks of each student of a class and faculties must make sure to enter the marks without fail.
- If the performance of any student goes below average, discuss it with the ‘Class in Charge’ and conduct a personal parent meet for that student.
- There will be periodic parents meetings and the faculties should attend it without fail.
TEACHING METHODOLOGY AND MATERIALS SHARING
- There is no unique method of teaching since it is different for every individual. No one can mimic another guy in teaching. But it will be nice to follow common protocols for the entire batch. They involves
- Before starting a new chapter or topic, make sure that the students know all the concepts related to that topic they already covered in previous classes. If they are not through with it, make it clear and then proceed.
- Provide detailed notes of topics covered each day without fail.
- Should share any notes or pdf regarding the topics in our prescribed template ‘.
- Should give at least one homework without causing a burden to the students.
- If you feel that any student lost interest during the class, just stop the class and give any other activities
- Make sure that the students follow the concepts and topics covered by asking questions individually before the start of every class.
- The classes can be extended if the students are interested.
- Finally make sure that each and every student attends the entire class with keen attention.
Copyright protection for all Training Content uploaded by you on Right Stuff Online LearningRight Stuff Online Learning will not use any Training Content uploaded by you on Right Stuff Online Learning – for any commercial purpose or otherwise without seeking explicit permission from you as and when required Right Stuff Online Learning may request you to upload your training content on Right Stuff Online Learning for the sole reason of making your experience of conducting tuition classes online on Right Stuff Online Learning more seamless and hassle-free
By uploading any content on Right Stuff Online Learning, you also warrant that you own the copyright for that content. Any plagiarized content, once noticed by our Audit Team, will be liable to be removed from Right Stuff Online Learning with or without any notice to you.
If you enter into correspondence or engage in commercial transactions with third parties in connection with your use of the Right Stuff Online Learning Service, such activity is solely between you and the applicable third party. Right Stuff Online Learning shall have no liability, obligation or responsibility for any such activity. You hereby release Right Stuff Online Learning from all claims arising from such activity.
Except for the Content submitted by members or users, the Right Stuff Online Learning Service and all aspects thereof, including all copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights therein, is owned by Right Stuff Online Learning or its licensors. You acknowledge that the Right Stuff Online Learning and any underlying technology or software used in connection with the Right Stuff Online Learning Service contain Right Stuff Online Learning’s proprietary information. You may not modify, reproduce, distribute, create derivative works of, publicly display or in any way exploit, any of the content, software, and/or materials available on the Right Stuff Online Learning Site, or Right Stuff Online Learning Services in whole or in part except as expressly provided in Right Stuff Online Learning’s policies and procedures. Except as expressly and unambiguously provided herein, Right Stuff Online Learning and its suppliers do not grant you any express or implied rights, and all rights in the Right Stuff Online Learning Service not expressly granted by Right Stuff Online Learning to you are retained by Right Stuff Online Learning.
Limitation of Liability
THE SITE, CONTENT, AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED AS IS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. IN NO EVENT SHALL Right Stuff Online Learning, BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES RESULTING FROM THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE OUR SERVICES.
Right Stuff Online Learning MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SITES, CONTENT, OR SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE BASIS.
Right Stuff Online Learning MAKES NO WARRANTY REGARDING THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, TRUTHFULNESS, COMPLETENESS OR INFORMATION PURCHASED OR OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITES, CONTENT OR SERVICES